DO NOT GO TO ACUITY!!!They have horrible customer service!

I suddenly started to not receive my bills so obviously they didn't get their payment from me. They then cancelled my policy but I never got the letter. They were however sending the correct info to my bank so luckily I caught it. Called up customer service & the agent was, for lack of better words, a ***.

I told them I wasn't really happy w/ their service & threatened to look elsewhere for insurance, but for the mean time wanted my policy reinstated. She then informed me the underwriters would probably not renew the policy if I was going to look elsewhere for insurance. She put me on hold & came back & what do you know? They wouldn't renew the policy.

I guess I hurt their feelings!Tell everyone you know NOT to throw their money away w/ these morons!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of acuity customer care from Acuity. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Acuity to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acuity for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Acuity?

Comments